21 days ago
My client, a blue-chip accountancy firm based in Truro is currently seeking a Corporate Client Liaison professional for their local office.
The successful candidate will be a key part of the relationship management team, the role of the Client Liaison is to work closely with both the Financial Planners and Business Support to provide an excellent level of service and care to clients.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all clients of the business, continually seeking to enhance the profile of the Company
- Ensure all processes, procedures and client communications are conducive to a high standard of customer care
- Support the on-boarding of new clients into the business
- Maintain existing client review communications
- Act as main point of contact for both new enquiries and existing client queries
- Assist with the development and delivery of our client referral strategy
- Support the Financial Planners in the development and maintenance of internal relationships to help them maintain business flow and meet their agreed targets
- Promote the profile of the business within the profession as well as to wider communities
- Maintain all standards of performance as required by the firm
- Undertake projects as and when required, to support the needs of the business or to achieve departmental objectives
- Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the relevant FCA rules at all times
- Comply with the relevant compliance, Treating Customers Fairly (TCF), Training & Competence (T&C) and, financial crime (anti-money laundering, data security, anti-bribery, fraud and corruption) procedures of the firm at all times
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes, as required
- Follow appropriate ethical standards within the firm at all times
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) minimum, with grades A-C to include English and Maths
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Efficient, methodical, organised, punctual and able to work independently
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations
- Listening skills to understand exactly what clients require
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Reliable, professional and able to use initiative
- Creative thinker, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
- A keen attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workloads to meet client expectations
- Customer service and administration experience within a Financial Services environment.
- Ideally educated to A/ AS level (or equivalent)
- Certificate in Financial Services
- Experience of using Intelligent Office or similar
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.