£23000 per annum
01392 423 301
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience in Financial Services with a high degree of accuracy? Do you have knowledge of the UK regulatory system, particularly aspects relevant to Financial Services? If you have good experience with Word and Excel and are looking for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions whilst working for an exceptional Wealth Planning business, this could be the role for you?
The fastest growing Wealth Planning brand in the UK has an opportunity to join their Client Delivery team as a Client Delivery Lead, working as part of a team to support Wealth Planners with all administration aspects of client delivery, working to deliver excellent client outcomes.
The primary purpose of Client Delivery Lead is to work as part of a team to enable Wealth Planners to maintain and develop a portfolio of high net worth clients. This is achieved through liaising with policy providers for policy details, obtaining policy illustrations, processing new business applications, tracking to completion as well as liaising directly with clients. The role holder is also expected to ensure that our client information database is accurate at all times.
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including Flexible and agile working opportunities to allow for a great work/life balance, Company Maternity and Paternity Pay, a Group Pension scheme, Study Days for relevant examinations , Cycle2Work Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Death in Service and Corporate Gym Discounts. In addition, career progression to match your career aims and ambitions is available.
Do you have the experience below?
- Experience in a fast-paced Financial Services Administration role desirable
- Good literacy and numeracy skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel packages essential
- Knowledge of the UK regulatory system, particularly aspects relevant to Financial Services.
- Desirable NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
- The ability to demonstrate behaviours in line with Succession’s Visions and Values:
- Client Focus, Long term and Sustainable, Integrity, efficiency, nimble and Teamwork
This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to develop their career whilst working for a highly successful business, offering a supportive and caring working environment. If you would like to explore this opportunity further please apply below and Mags will call you shortly to discuss the role further.