£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
MA / Supervisor_1590148204
9 days ago
To supervise the site cleaning team to ensure a high standard of cleanliness in the school premises is maintained.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Act as 'hands on' lead and front line supervisor for the cleaning team to deliver a quality service.
2. Respond in a timely manner to any issues with the delivery of routine and non-routine cleaning services. Provide cover and undertake remedial cleaning tasks as necessary.
3. Complete and submit timesheets for the cleaning team.
4. Monitor the quality of work and complete quality control sheets as necessary.
5. Ensure cleaning materials and power cleaning equipment are operated in a safe and economic manner, and in accordance with their instructions for use.
6. Ensure that cleaning equipment and designated storage areas are maintained in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
7. Ensure adequate supplies of cleaning materials and other consumable items are available.
8. Ensure personal tasks and the duties of the cleaning team are carried out in accordance with safe working practices within statutory, Company and recommended guidelines.
9. Report to the Caretaker any damage to school property, or potential hazards, or any issues that are likely to affect the task to be undertaken.
10. Act as Keyholder. Ensure the security of the allocated areas on completion of the cleaning tasks, including switching off lights and heating to conserve energy.
11. Undertake training as necessary to maintain the requirements of the service.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.