21 days ago
Meridian Health have an exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Supervisor to work across two Schools within a 3 mile between the sites in the Nottinghamshire region.
Purpose of the role is to oversee and monitor all cleaning and associated duties carried out by all those whom you are responsible for supervising on various NHS sites.
- to ensure that all cleaning tasks are carried out in accordance with Cleaning standards
- to manage and monitor the assigned units within budgetary targets
- to ensure the adequate provision of personnel cover at all times in accordance with contractual specifications
- to apply quality control procedures
- to ensure effective cleaning of sites as agreed
- to carry out inductions and training
- to oversee and take responsibility for cleaning standards of your team
- You must have the ability to work as part of a team whilst also using your own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise workload and your own time
Previous Supervisory Experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
This is a permanent role with a potential immediate start. Role is subject to a DBS and references being carried out.
Pay at £9.21ph with a 40 hour working week (Monday - Friday)
For more information or to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office on 01924 205010.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.