about 1 month ago
Hygiene operative - Banbury - £8.72
Meridian Business Support are looking for hygiene operatives to come and join their award-winning team based in Banbury:
Pay: £8.72 ph
Shift pattern: Monday - Thursday or Thursday - Sunday
Shift times (full time): 06:00 - 18:00 or 18:00 - 06:00
You will be responsible for the successful completion of hygiene duties whilst maintaining the high standards of food quality and health and safety.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To achieve and maintain excellent standards of hygiene throughout the facility including the office and reception area, canteen, gowning area, lockers and toilets.
- To ensure external areas are kept in immaculate order to upkeep an excellent image to internal and external customers.
- To promote excellent hygiene standards throughout the facility through education and pride in work.
- To maintain the supporting documentation that evidence good cleaning practices.
- To support other functions in maintaining cleaning standards.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Keen eye for detail
- Good team working and communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Practical knowledge and experience in an operational environment
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Great sense of humour
- Heavily discounted weekly onsite market
- Temporary to permanent opportunities available
- Access to our employee assistance programme
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team, please APPLY ON LINE. If you have any questions about the role call 01295232910 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.