£8.72 - £9.05 per hour
30 days ago
We are currently recruiting for cleaning staff for a large hospital based in the Weston-Super-Mare area working on both morning and afternoon shifts on an ongoing temporary basis.
If you have previous cleaning experience and are looking for 4 or 6 hours a day, start times from 07.30 to 09.30 (can be flexible), covering a 7 day period, this is the job for you.
- Cleaning in all areas to the agreed specification in line with local schedules. Areas will include but not be limited to service user bedrooms, wards,communal areas, sanitary areas, clinic rooms, kitchens, offices, corridors.
- To replenish stocks of disposable items, i.e.: paper hand towels, soap. Working in accordance with all relevant Health and safety procedures at all times e.g. COSHH, Manual Handling
- Carrying out termination cleans in line with policy
- Carrying out isolation cleaning in line with policy
- Completing and documenting a scheduled deep cleaning programme for the specified area
- Please note you may be cleaning wards where service users have tested positive for COVID-19, correct PPE must be worn
- Essential Skills and Experience
- Literate and Numerate
- Able to work on own initiative and unsupervised.
- Able to be flexible and adaptable successful candidates will need to undergo a DBS check prior to starting; you will also need to be available for a week's training working days.
- This is initially a temporary contract for 2 - 3 months with the possibility of becoming extended after this time for the right candidate.
- Initial hourly rate £8.72 increasing to £9.05 after 12 weeks, plus week end enhancement
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.