We are looking to recruit 2 X Class 1 Drivers to work for one of the most recognised clothing and home furnishings companies in the country.
- Delivering to stores or hubs of the clients business operation
- 1, 2, or maximum 3 drops in any one shift
- All drivers are expected to scan all items on arrival to the stores
This role has the following payrates
- Ltd Drivers £16.00ph - Overtime £24.00ph
- PAYE Drivers £14.69ph - Overtime £22.04ph
- You will be responsible for the safe, efficient and economic driving for both delivery and collection activities, ensuring these are on time and in excellent condition
- You will communicate direct with retail stores and traffic office to keep them informed of expected delivery times
- You will complete all documentation relevant to your role
- You will ensure that your vehicle is safe and legally compliant
- You will adhere to driving regulations as laid out by the client
- You must have a full driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
- You must be an experienced Class 1/HGV 1/Cat C+E driver
- You need to have good communication skills
- You need to be punctual and able to time manage own schedule
- You must have previous experience in a driving role
- You will be provided with 5 days paid training
Driving assessments will be required prior to starting.
If this sounds like the role for you APPLY NOW!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.