We are looking to recruit a Class 1 Driver to work for one of the most recognised clothing and home furnishings companies in the country.
- Delivering to stores or hubs of the clients business operation
- 1, 2, or maximum 3 drops in any one shift
- All drivers are expected to scan all items on arrival to the stores
This role has the following payrates
- Ltd Drivers £16.00ph - Overtime £24.00ph
- PAYE Drivers £14.69ph - Overtime £22.04ph
- You will be responsible for the safe, efficient and economic driving for both delivery and collection activities, ensuring these are on time and in excellent condition
- You will communicate direct with retail stores and traffic office to keep them informed of expected delivery times
- You will complete all documentation relevant to your role
- You will ensure that your vehicle is safe and legally compliant
- You will adhere to driving regulations as laid out by the client
- You must have a full driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
- You must be an experienced Class 1/HGV 1/Cat C+E driver
- You need to have good communication skills
- You need to be punctual and able to time manage own schedule
- You must have previous experience in a driving role
- You will be provided with 5 days paid training
Driving assessments will be required prior to starting.
IMMEDIATE STARTS !
If this sounds like the role for you APPLY NOW!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.