Permanent Role - Monday to Friday - Brand New Fleet - Days - up to £33,982.40
We are looking for Class 2 or 7.5t drivers with 2 years experience in delivery to join our new fleet based out of Greenford.
You will be working for one of the UK's leading independent suppliers of bathroom furniture and products.
- £12.00ph - Hourly rate
- £15.96ph - For hours worked over 48 hours
- Monday to Friday - no weekend work required
- Start time: between 06:00 - 09:00
- Contracted to 48 hours per week however you could be working between 50 to 55 hours
- £200 joining bonus - payable to all new starters who join by the 13th June and who pass successful probationary period
Salary - £29,952.00
Potential salary - £33,982.40 - Based on 53 hours per week worked and joining bonus
This role will include an average of 13 drops per day to stores across the UK. No assembling required, sack barrow or pump truck provided for offloading.
The role will also require deliveries into London and therefore a good working knowledge and experience in Town/City driving will be required.
- Ensure first class customer service is experienced at all times.
- Ensure all documentation is completed and returned accurately at the end of each journey
- Adhere to specified time restrictions given under current legislation.
- Ensure all vehicles checks are performed at the start and at the end of each journey, reporting all defects as per the current procedure.
- Drive in a safe, responsible and courteous manner always, and in accordance with company policy & procedures, legislation and traffic regulations.
- Carry out vehicle checks and ensure that defects are reported immediately and complete all paperwork in line with procedure.
- Report to the traffic office at start and finish of shift for debrief.
Experience and Qualifications
- Must hold a valid and in date Class 2 licence
- 5t grandfather rights licences will be considered with 2 years delivery experience
- Must hold a valid and in date CPC card with a minimum of 28 hours completed
- Must hold a valid and in date Tachograph / Digi card
- 1 years experience preferred however , NEW DRIVERS WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Good customer service is essential to the role
- Have a positive, flexible attitude to work.
- Good timekeeper, with the ability to work unsupervised
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0117 906 5810 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.