PERMANENT ROLE - Monday to Saturday - 39 hour Week - up to £28,000pa
Class 2 HIAB
We are looking for Class 2 HIAB drivers to join a Home improvements retailer based out of Stevenage
This is a permanent position on £12.32ph - £13.80ph depending on experience, with the following benefits -
- Salary - £26,000pa - £28,000pa - depending on experience
- Starting between 06.00 - 07.00
- Contracted to 39 hours per week
- Rotational shift pattern between Monday and Saturday
- HIAB training provided for the right candidate
You will be delivering construction and Home improvement products to customers using an HIAB to off load the products to small commercial units and residential properties around the area.
Due to the nature of this deliveries Town/City driving will be required.
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement of multi-drop and direct delivery of our customer's products.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- A flexible approach to working start times as dictated by the needs of the business.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements.
Experience & Qualifications
- You must hold an in date valid Class 2 licence
- You must not have more than 6 points on your licence
- You must hold an in date CPC card and digi/taco card
- HIAB experience preferred
- Home Delivery experience preferred and Customer facing awareness
- Excellent timekeeper and able to work unsupervised
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service
- Good communication skills and a flexible can do attitude to work
- Must have a good geographical knowledge
DBS check will be undertaken
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the roll call 0117 906 5810 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.