£26000 - £28000 per annum
0118 907 3199
28 days ago
We are looking for Class 2 HIAB drivers to join a Home improvements retailer based out of Maidstone.
This is a permanent position paying £12.82ph - £13.80ph dependant on experience, with the following benefits -
- Starting between 06.00 – 07.00
- Contracted to 39 hours per week
- Rotational shift pattern between Monday and Saturday
- HIAB training provided for the right candidate
You will be delivering construction and Home improvement products to customers using a HIAB to off load the products to small commercial units and residential properties around the area.
Due to the nature of this deliveries Town/City driving will be required.
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement of multi-drop and direct delivery of our customer’s products.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- A flexible approach to working start times as dictated by the needs of the business.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements.
Experience & Qualifications:
- You must hold an in date valid Class 2 licence
- You must not have more than 6 points on your licence
- You must hold an in-date CPC card and digi/taco card
- Must have minimum 6 months Class 2 experience
- Holding a valid brick grab with remote C1+E lorry loader, license preferred, but not essential
- Home Delivery experience preferred and Customer facing awareness
- Excellent timekeeper and able to work unsupervised
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service
- Good communication skills and a flexible can do attitude to work
- Must have a good geographical knowledge
DBS check will be undertaken
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE