PERMANENT ROLE - 48 HOURS WEEK - £30,700.80pa - Tuesday to Saturday
We are looking for Class 2 drivers to join our well known home improvement depot based in Northampton.
You will be working a 48 hour working week between Tuesdays - Saturdays.
- £12.30ph - Hourly rate
- Start time: between 05.00 - 09.00
- No assembling required
This is a two-person crew role and we are looking for people who have the passion to deliver excellent Customer Service as you will be the face of the company on a daily basis
You will be delivering products like white goods, kitchen units and kitchen worktops to customer's houses or flats in a room of their choice.
Therefore hand-balling heavy products and Town/City driving will be required.
- Provide a professional driving service and meet and exceed expectations of our customers
- Ensure the customer promptly receives their deliveries in excellent condition every time.
- Engage and build a rapport with customers, ensuring a consistent positive message, dealing with queries in a polite and effective manner by phone and face to face
- Accurate and efficient completion of the delivery of stock to customer's room of choice in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure correct and accurate completion of documentation in line with customer, legislative and company policies and procedures
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and others, completion of dynamic risk assessments, adhering to safe working practices and the Health & Safety at Work Act, including accident, incident and damage reporting
- Ensuring compliance with Transport driving regulations and working time regulations
- Attending any relevant training as required to ensure you remain fully equipped to perform your role effectively and to assist in the development of continuous improvement
Experience and Qualifications
- You must hold an in date valid Class 2 licence
- You must hold an in date valid CPC licence
- You must hold an in date Digi Card
- You must have no more than 6 points on your current licence
- Be smartly presented at all times and have excellent customer service skills and be detail focused
- Be flexible in relation to shifts and duties with excellent timekeeping
- Be able to provide a time critical delivery service in line with targets agreed with customer
- Previous retail and commercial driving experience is desirable
- Multi drop experience is desirable
- DBS check will be undertaken
Due to the nature of the work heavy lifting is required. It is therefore essential that the successful applicant is capable to carry out this nature of work.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the roll call 0117 906 5810 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.