Permanent Role - Any 4 or 5 out of 7 - DAYS & NIGHTS - Up to £33,826.65pa
We have an exciting opportunity for Class 2 Drivers based out of our depot in Charlton.
This role is £13.94 per hour -
- Working any 4 or 5 out of 7 days (Dependent of shift start time)
- Working 5 out of 8 weekends on an 8 week rota
- 42.5 hours per week (170 hours over a 4 week period)
- £31.67 one off payment for an extra shift plus basic rate
- New Drivers considered
Start times available -
Basic salary - £30,807.40pa
£33,826.65pa - Based on 42.5 hours a week and fixed shift allowance, starting at either 21:00 or 22:00.
You will be delivering products to local convenience stores. Products will be in cages and therefore kerbside unloading via a tail lift and Town/City driving will be required.
What we expect from our drivers
- Responsible for the accurate, timely movement and delivery of our customers' products.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Securing load of the trailer to ensure products are safely secured to minimise chances of damage.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times and to take ownership of customer issues on delivery.
- Carry out multi-drop deliveries within the delivery window in a safe manner.
- Be aware of the vehicle defects and bring to the attention of Transport Office as necessary.
- Attend essential training in order to carry out the Driver role.
Experience and Qualifications
- Hold a Class 2 Licence
- Must hold a valid CPC Card
- Must hold a current Digital Tachograph card
- Must not have more than 6 points on your licence
- Minimum 12 months LGV experience is preferred
- Previous retail and commercial driving experience is desirable
- You must be confident, engaging, polite and friendly
- You must be understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- Be flexible in relation to shifts and duties
- Be able to provide a time critical delivery service in line with targets agreed with customer and Wincanton
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the roll call 0117 906 5810 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.