Permanent Role - Salary £28,702.22- Monday to Friday - 50 hours per week
We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic Class 2 drivers to join our successful team at a well known Distribution Centre based out of Gatwick
- Hourly rate - £11.04ph
- Contracted to 50 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- No bank holiday working required
Starting between 05.00 - 06.00 but you will need to be flexible
- Drive Company vehicles and operate Company equipment in a safe and proper manner in accordance with Company Policies, procedures and legislation.
- Assist the loading operation in movement of vehicles onto bays.
- You will be carrying out 5 - 20 drops per day.
- Delivery of demountable boxes & paperwork to out-bases for day deliveries.
- Carry out vehicle and auxiliary equipment checks prior to the operation of any vehicle, reporting any defects immediately.
- On return to base, report to the traffic office for full debrief and report any exceptions in a timely manner.
- This role ability to self-manage and use initiative for solving problems.
- Follow safe working practices.
Experience & Qualifications
- Full Category 2 Driving Licence.
- DCPC Qualification card required and proof of current hours of training.
- Experience of driving commercial vehicles.
- Knowledge of driving legislation.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Due to the nature of the work heavy lifting is required. It is therefore essential that the successful applicant is capable to carry out this nature of work.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0117 906 5810 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.