Up to £33696 per annum
IKEA C2 THURROCK_1569762033
8 months ago
Class 2 - Home Delivery - £33,696.00pa
Permanent - 5 days out of 7 - Guaranteed 48 hour per week
Are you a Class 2 Driver looking for something more than "Just a driving Job?"
Join our award winning Home Delivery team based out of Thurrock,
- Starting between 05.00 - 06.00
- 28 days annual leave includes bank holidays
- Guaranteed 48 hour contract
- Regular weekend working will be required for this role
- Upskilling and CPC training given for FREE!
- New drivers welcome
You will be delivering furniture for a Swedish founded multi national organisation as part of a team of two.
Whether you are new to driving or have experience we would like to hear from you.
In this role you will:
- Be passionate about providing an excellent customer experience to our customers in their homes
- Work efficiently to tight deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction targets and service targets are adhered to in line with our values and behaviours
- Keep in regular communication with both customers and colleagues to update on progress and manage expectations effectively
- Drive in a safe and responsible manner, as we value the communities we service
- Be physically able to carry furniture in our customers' homes, taking care to protect their property and personal effects.
- Keep the vehicle you use clean, tidy and well cared for so it is ready to be used the next day.
Experience and Qualifications:
- You must hold a valid Class 2 licence
- You must hold a valid CPC Card and hold a Tachograph card
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Confident, engaging, polite and friendly
- Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- Be smartly presented at all times and have excellent customer service skills and be detail focused
- Be able to provide a time critical delivery service in line with targets agreed with customer
- Previous customer service and commercial driving experience is desirable
- Multi drop experience is desirable
- DBS will be undertaken
Due to the nature of the work heavy lifting is required. It is therefore essential that the successful applicant is capable to carry out this nature of work.
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0117 906 5810 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.