PERMANENT ROLE - 50 hours per week - £24,321.21pa
We are looking for Class 2 driver to join our delivery team based out of Darlington.
- £24,321.21 - Salary
- £9.35ph - Hourly Rate
- £14.03ph - for hours worked over 50 hours
- Start times between 04:00 - 06:00
- Contracted to 50 hours
- Working Monday to Friday
- No bank holiday working
Newly Qualified drivers welcome
Basic Salary - £24,321.21pa - Based on 50 hours worked a week
You will be delivering products to customer's properties, unloading the vehicle and delivering to a room of choice as part of a two person team.
You will be required to sort, carry and place kitchen stock into customer's properties over the course of the delivery route.
Due to the nature of the work heavy lifting is required. It is therefore essential that the successful applicant is capable to carry out this nature of work
Benefits whilst working for us;
- 20 days holiday (increases up to 25 with length of service)
- Bank holidays off
- Pension Scheme
- Drive in a safe, responsible and courteous manner at all times, and in accordance with company policy & procedures, legislation and traffic regulations.
- Carry out a physically demanding role, whilst providing a positive customer experience, including some heavy manual handling.
- Carry out vehicle checks and ensure that defects are reported immediately and complete all paperwork in line with procedure.
- Report to the traffic office at start and finish of shift for debrief
You will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have a valid LGV Class C Licence (Class 2)
- Have an in date CPC Card
- Have an in date Digital Tachograph Card
- Have a positive, flexible attitude to work
- Good timekeeper, with the ability to work unsupervised
- DBS check will be undertaken
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the roll call 0117 906 5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.