Permanent Role - Salary £31,694.00 - Sunday to Thursday - 50 hours per week
We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic LGV C+E/Class 1 drawbar/Wagon & Drag driver to join our successful team at a well known Distribution Centre based out of Sherburn.
- £12.19ph - Hourly rate
- £18.28ph - Paid on hours worked over 50 hours
- Contracted to 50 hours per week
- Sunday - Thursday
- No bank holiday working required
Start times between 18:00 - 20:00 but you will need to be flexible
This is a trunking role, driving a drawbar/Wagon & Drag driver and completing 2 runs to Bury each evening, experience of driving draw bars are essential for this role and therefore you must have at least 6 months experience.
- Drive Company vehicles and operate Company equipment in a safe and proper manner in accordance with Company Policies, procedures and legislation.
- Carry out vehicle and auxiliary equipment checks prior to the operation of any vehicle, reporting any defects immediately.
- On return to base, report to the traffic office for full debrief and report any exceptions in a timely manner.
- This role ability to self-manage and use initiative for solving problems.
- Follow safe working practices.
Experience & Qualifications
- Full Category LGV C+E/Class 1 Driving Licence.
- DCPC Qualification card required and proof of current hours of training.
- Must have experience of driving draw bar vehicles.
- Knowledge of driving legislation.
- Excellent communication skills.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0117 906 5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.