Permanent Role - 50 hours per week - Salary £31,534.72pa - Nights
We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic Class 1 trunking drivers to join our successful team at a well known Distribution Centre based out of Bristol
- Hourly rate - £12.12ph
- Contracted to 50 hours per week
- Sunday - Thursday
- No bank holiday working required
Starting between 18.00 - 20.00 but you will need to be flexible
This is a trunking role, driving a draw- Bar and therefore experience would be preferred for this role. You will be completing a nightly run up to Manchester and back to deliver a trailer to depot.
- Drive Company vehicles and operate Company equipment in a safe and proper manner in accordance with Company Policies, procedures and legislation.
- Provide a professional, safe and fuel efficient driving service for customer on trunking operation on night shift.
- Assist the loading operation in movement of vehicles onto bays.
- Delivery of demountable boxes & paperwork to out-bases for day deliveries.
- Carry out vehicle and auxiliary equipment checks prior to the operation of any vehicle, reporting any defects immediately.
- On return to base, report to the traffic office for full debrief and report any exceptions in a timely manner.
- This role ability to self-manage and use initiative for solving problems.
- Follow safe working practices.
Experience & Qualifications
- Full Category CE Driving Licence.
- DCPC Qualification card required and proof of current hours of training.
- Experience of driving commercial vehicles.
- Knowledge of driving legislation.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0117 906 5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.