£26780 - £39499 per annum
0118 907 3199
14 days ago
CALLING ALL HIAB CRANE HGV DRIVERS
We are looking for Class 1 HIAB drivers based out of the Landscaping company contract, based at Barrow upon Soar, Loughborough.
- £515.00 a week plus bonus
- Monday to Friday with some Saturday work
- Tramping out ALL WEEK
- Start times between 04:00 – 06:00
Attractive bonus package –
- £5 daily meal allowance if working over 4.5 hours
- £26.17 per night (Tax free)
- £4.50 each time you load a vehicle
- £4.50 each time you make a delivery
- £0.0492 for every KM travelled
- £3.16 a day for driving fuel efficiently (This does decrease as fuel efficiency decreases)
Basic salary - £26,780.00pa
Potential salary up to £39,499.96 – Based on 50 hours per week, 4 nights out and obtaining average bonus.
You will be driving either drawbars or Artic’s with a crane; you will be delivering building materials to sites and yards
What we expect from our drivers:
- Responsible for the accurate, timely movement and delivery of our customers’ products
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times
- Monday to Friday with nights out, and the occasional Saturday if required
- Full compliance with all relevant legislation
- You will need to use a mechanical offload regularly in your day to day work, which comes in the form of a lorry mounted crane.
- You are expected to be on site in a morning when loaded the night before for when a site opens where legally possible, (Working time dependant)
- We do not generally give start and finish times as we expect you to manage your own time to optimise the driving and working time to complete the deliveries.
- You will be professional and provide a fantastic level of customer service as well as being diligent in completing paperwork correctly
- You will be required to operate a range of vehicles types and specifications across our fleet.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Held a Class 1 Licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A current CPC licence and Digi card
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Preferred experience on MOL / construction experience but not essential
- A Good timekeeper and ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent geographical knowledge as deliveries throughout the British Isles
- Enthusiastic and reliable willing to go the extra mile for customer service
- Adhere and promote Health & Safety values
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
Please APPLY ON LINE