£29352.96 - £35158.4 per annum
Lafarge Cauldon Reli_1604482971
24 days ago
PERMANENT ROLE - Monday to Friday - Full Tramper - up to £35,158.40pa
We are looking for a committed and reliable Class 1 Relief Driver, to join our team delivering construction materials, predominantly Bulk & Bagged Powdered Cement based out of Cauldon.
- £11.76ph - Rate of pay
- £14.70ph - For hours worked on a Saturday
- £17.64ph - For hours worked on a Sunday
- Start times between00 - 06.00
- Shift pattern - Monday to Friday + Occasional Saturday's
- £25 per night out
- Weekly Pay
You will be required to deliver both Powdered Bulk and Bagged Cement to construction sites within the UK, tramping out 4 nights per week.
Basic Salary - £29,352.96pa- Based on 48 hours a week only
Potential Salary - £35,158.40pa - Based on 50 hours a week and 4 nights out per week
What we expect from our drivers:
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement and delivery of our customers' products, servicing the Construction sector.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately with attention to detail.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements (opt out available).
- Always keep truck clean.
- Good timekeeper and able to work unsupervised.
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service.
- Must have good communication skills and a flexible 'can do' attitude to work.
- Must have a good geographical knowledge.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must hold a valid HGV LGV Class 1 license
- Must hold a valid Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (DCPC Card)
- Must hold a Digital Tachograph card
- Must not have more than 6 points on your license
- Minimum 12 months C+E driving experience required.
- Must be fully flexible on working hours.
- Possess excellent customer facing awareness.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions regarding the role, Please email through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.