PERMANENT ROLE - Monday to Friday - up to £35,026.56pa - Days
We have an exciting opportunity for Class 1 tanker/Curtain side Drivers based out of our depot in Burntwood, Staffordshire.
£13.00ph with the following premiums -
- Starting between 04.00 - 06.00
- Contracted to 48 hours - On average you will be doing 50 - 55 hours
- £27.72per night out - 1 - 4 nights a week required depending on run
The role involves delivering bulk and finished packaged vinegar products nationwide, routed by the customer at their Vinegar manufacturing plant and delivering to food production sites around the UK.
Potential Salary - £35,026.56pa - Based on 50 hours and 1 night out per week
- Candidates are required to have the ability to communicate at all levels including to customer sites, to work unsupervised and carry out other duties as requested.
- The highest standards relating to food hygiene, Health & Safety, customer service, safe working practice, operational performance, dress, flexibility, and reporting are key to the contract specifications.
- Fully aware of all tachograph and WTD regulations
- Successful candidates would be trained on both multi compartment tankers and curtain sider and be expected to be flexible to work on whichever is required by the customer
- You will be expected to wear a company uniform as provided.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must hold a valid in date Class 1 licence
- Must hold a valid in date CPC
- Must hold a Digi card
- Must not have more than 6 points on your licence
- Tanker experience preferable
- 6 months driving experience preferable however newly qualified driver will be considered as full training is provided
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the roll call 0117 906 5810 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.