PERMANENT ROLE - 40 HOURS WEEK - Monday to Friday - up to £27,456
We are looking to recruit Class 1 Drivers to support our delivery based out of Wigan
This role is £12.00ph with the following premiums -
- £13.50ph - for any hours worked over 40 hours
- £13.00ph - for hours worked between 18:00 - 06:00
- £18.00ph - for hours worked on a Saturday or Sunday
- £26.00 - Night out allowance
- Working a 4 and 5 days a week between Monday & Friday
- Weekend work may be required
- Cage work required for this role
- 40 hour contract
- Start times between 04:00 - 06:00
- Holiday cover for Tramping driver will be required
Basic salary - £24,960pa - Based on 40 hours worked and no uplifts
Potential salary - £27,456pa - Based on 40 hours per week and 2 nights out per week
- You will be required to accurately and efficiently complete delivery of stock within timescales set.
- You will ensure all required documentation is completed accurately and in line with legislation.
- You will attend any relevant training as required to ensure you remain fully equipped to perform your role effectively and to assist in the development of continuous improvement.
- You will be responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and other operatives by adhering to safe working practices and the Health & Safety at Work Act.
- You will report any accident or damage to any equipment or machinery.
- You will be multi dropping deliveries to stores.
- You will be using tail lifts and handling roll cages
Experience & Qualifications
- You MUST hold a valid in date Class 1 licence
- You MUST hold a valid in date CPC licence.
- You MUST hold a Digi Card
- You MUST not have more than 6 points on your licence
- Minimum licence held for at least 12 months
- Commercial driving experience is desirable
- You must be fully flexible in relation to shifts and duties
- You need to be able to ensure correct and accurate completion of documentation in line with legislative and company policies and procedures.
- You must be able to provide a time critical delivery service in line with site KPI's including fuel efficiency.
Due to the nature of the work heavy lifting is required. It is therefore essential that the successful applicant is capable to carry out this nature of work.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0117 906 5810 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.