£13.55 per hour, Benefits: Overtime after 42 hours @ £17.62ph
01908 698 345
about 1 month ago
About the role:
- Deliver our clients goods to RDC's nationally. Single man and double man work. (TRUNKING)
- Be responsible for the safe, efficient and economic driving for both delivery and collection activities, ensuring these are on time and in excellent condition.
- Complete all documentation relevant to your role.
- Ensure that your vehicle is safe and legally compliant.
- Adhere to driving regulations as laid out by the client.
- Have a C+E Entitlement for a minimum of 24 months, a minimum of 6 months continuous LGV driving experience, No more than 6 points, Digi card and DCPC.
- Be organised and thorough with a good eye for detail.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be punctual and able to time manage own schedule.
- Be positive, flexible and punctual.
- Have previous experience in a driving role.
- Be provided with 5 days paid training.
Rates of Pay:
PAYE Drivers £13.55ph - Overtime £17.62ph
After 12 weeks
PAYE Drivers £14.32ph - Overtime £18.62ph
Possible permanent contracts can also be offered after a successful qualifying period.
Shift start times from 18:00 - 01:30
Driving assessments will be required prior to starting.
Fully Paid Induction.
Free car parking on site.
Full training provided.
Possible opportunities for temp to perm.
Opportunities for overtime.
Apply Now for immediate assessments.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.