Permanent Role - Class 1 Trunking - Nights - £30,000pa
We have an exciting opportunity for Class 1 trunking drivers based out of our depot in Sheffield.
- £12.02ph - Hourly rate
- £30,000pa - Salary
- £18.03ph - For any hours worked over 48 hours
- Monday to Friday shift
- Contracted to 48 hours per week
- Starting between 18:00 - 01:00
- No nights out required
You will be driving a box wagon and delivering products to stores and depots around the UK, most of the runs are straight drop and swaps but some runs will require you to unload products, therefore moving heavy products is required.
Due to the nature of the work moving of heavy products is required. It is therefore essential that the successful applicant is capable to carry out this nature of work.
What we expect from our drivers:
- Responsible for the accurate, timely movement and delivery of our customers' products.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Securing load of the trailer to ensure products are safely secured to minimise chances of damage.
- Be aware of the vehicle defects and bring to the attention of Transport Office as necessary.
- Attend essential training in order to carry out the Driver role.
Experience and Qualifications
- Hold a Class 1 Licence
- Must hold a valid CPC Card
- Must hold a current Digital Tachograph card
- Must not have more than 6 points on your licence
- Minimum 6 months LGV experience is preferred
- Be able to provide a time critical delivery service in line with targets agreed with customer
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the roll call 0117 906 5810 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.