£27427.92 - £31659.60 per annum
8 months ago
PERMENANT ROLE - 48 hour contract - 5 on, 3 off - Nights - up to £31,659.60
We are looking for Class 1 Night Tanker drivers to work for our prestigious dairy client operating out of Wincanton.
- £31,695.60pa - Potential
- 5 Nights on with 3 nights off
- Starting times between 17:00 - 19:00
You will primarily be based out of our Aldermeads site in Wincanton collecting and delivering preloaded tankers to / from various locations including ex-farm. There will also be occasions where you will be required to work from the Dorset out-base.
Basic salary - £27,427.92pa - based on 48 hours per week
Potential salary - £31,659.60pa - based on 52.5 hours per week starting at 1800 (night shift allowance for hours worked between 2000 and 0600)
- Checking delivery schedules and noting any special instructions
- Carrying out safety checks before you set off
- Travelling to the delivery site
- Updating paperwork and making sure relevant staff sign for deliveries
Experience and Qualifications
- MUST hold a valid in date Class 1 licence
- MUST hold a valid in date CPC
- MUST hold a valid Digital Tachograph card
- MUST have no more than 6 points on your licence
- MUST have minimum 6 months Class 1 driving experience
- Milk tanker experience preferred
- Night working experience preferred
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary. Benefits include full uniform, safety equipment, access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0117 906 5810
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.