Permanent Role -Monday to Friday - Tramping out ALL WEEK - up to £43,626.60pa
CALLING ALL HIAB CRANE HGV DRIVERS
We are looking for Class 1 HIAB relief drivers based out of the Landscaping company contract, based at Barrow upon Soar.
- £617.82 a week plus bonus
- Monday to Friday with some Saturday work
- Tramping out ALL WEEK
- Start times between 04:00 - 06:00
Attractive bonus package -
- £5 daily meal allowance if working over 4.5 hours
- £26.17 per night (Tax free)
- £4.50 each time you load a vehicle
- £4.50 each time you make a delivery
- £0.0492 for every KM travelled
- £3.16 a day for driving fuel efficiently (This does decrease as fuel efficiency decreases)
Basic salary - £32,126.64pa
Potential salary up to £43,626.60pa- Based on 50 hours per week, 4 nights out and obtaining average bonus.
You will be driving either drawbars or Artic's with a crane; you will be delivering building materials to sites and yards.
- You will need to use a mechanical offload regularly in your day to day work, which comes in the form of a lorry mounted crane.
- You are expected to be on site in a morning when loaded the night before for when a site opens where legally possible, (Working time dependant)
- We do not generally give start and finish times as we expect you to manage your own time to optimise the driving and working time to complete the deliveries.
- You will be professional and provide a fantastic level of customer service as well as being diligent in completing paperwork correctly.
What we expect from our drivers:
- Responsible for the accurate, timely movement and delivery of our customers' products
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times
- Monday to Friday with nights out, and the occasional Saturday if required
- Full compliance with all relevant legislation
- You will be required to operate a range of vehicles types and specifications across our fleet.
Experience and Qualifications
- Held a Class 1 Licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A current CPC licence and Digi card
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Preferred experience on MOL / construction experience but not essential
- A Good timekeeper and ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent geographical knowledge as deliveries throughout the British Isles
- Enthusiastic and reliable willing to go the extra mile for customer service
- Adhere and promote Health & Safety values
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the roll call 0117 906 5810 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.