PERMENANT ROLE - Class 1 Crane/HIAB Driver - 48 hours guaranteed - OTE £40,633.11pa - FULL TRAMPING
We have a new exciting contract based out of Burton upon Trent
You can earn:
- Salary - £33,490.71pa
- Night out - £27 per night out
- Annual Bonus - £1958.40pa - Attendance and no accidents bonus
Potential earning's - £40,633.11pa - Based on annual bonus and 4 nights out a week completed
Starting between 04.00 - 06.00 and due to the nature of the role you will be required to Tramp out all week.
Contracted to 48 hours per week
Predominantly, you will be driving drawbars with a crane, you will be delivering palletised building materials to sites and yards so ideally you will have MOL / construction experience but full training will be provided for the right candidate.
Where you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the accurate, timely movement and delivery of our customers' products
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times
- Monday to Friday with nights out, and the occasional Saturday if required
- Full compliance with all relevant legislation
- You will be required to operate a range of vehicles types and specifications across our fleet.
Education & Qualifications
- Must hold a valid Class 1 licence.
- Must hold a CPC licence and Digi Card .
- Must not have more than 6 points on your licence.
- Experience of either HIAB Crane off-load or Demountable Fork Lifts/ Moffett.
- Good timekeeper and the ability to work unsupervised daily
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering excellent service
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- Good communication skills, flexible, professional, can do attitude.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to bb part of this winning team APPLY today
If you have any questions about the role you call us on 0117 906 5810 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.