PERMANENT NIGHT ROLE - working 4 on 4 off - Basic Salary £28,445.13pa
Class 1 Drivers needed for the UK's leading supply chain provider based out of the Wigan
NEW DRIVERS WELCOME, TRAINING PROVIDED
This is a permanent position on £12.61ph, working nights, 4 on 4 off
- 6th shift payment £30 plus hourly rate
- £24.70 per night out
- Contracted to 45 hours per week
- HUGE opportunity to work overtime
- NEW DRIVERS WELCOME, TRAINING PROVIDED!
Working 4 on 4 off nights start times between 16:00 - 22:00. If you are flexible and keen to join our General Haulage team - GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
You will be delivering and collecting from the same site and preparing your trailers in accordance with customer requirements on time critical deliveries and collections.
- To advise the depot of any problems, changes to schedule etc.
- To ensure the organisation and accurate completion of all related paperwork.
- To participate in driver de-brief sessions at the end of each shift.
- To ensure compliance with all transport driver legislation and with company and site policies and procedures.
- To avoid stock damage in line with company and site procedures.
- To undertake the necessary training in order to carry out your role in a safe and efficient manner.
- To appropriately report any personal injury, accident or damage to any equipment, Machinery, premises or stock.
- To be flexible in the undertaking of your duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the function.
- To contribute towards the improvement of processes/methods of operating practices.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must have a class 1 licence and full CPC.
- Manual handling may be required.
- Overtime will be expected.
- You will need to be enthusiastic, reliable, helpful and organised.
- Flexibility and the will to learn new skills and to undertake new challenges.
- Awareness for vehicle cleanliness.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0117 906 5810 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.