PERMANENT ROLE - Monday to Friday - up to £33,045.60
Class 1 Drivers needed for the UK's leading supply chain provider based out of Banbury.
This is a permanent position on £12.84ph with the following -
- £14.00ph between 18:00 & 04:00
- £14.05ph from 00:01 Saturday - 23:59 Sunday
- £15.14ph for Bank holidays
- 6th shift payment £30 plus hourly rate
- £24.70 per night out
- Start times between 03:00 - 08:00
You will be delivering and collecting from the several different sites and preparing your trailers in accordance with customer requirements on time critical deliveries and collections.
Basic salary - £30,045.60pa - based on 45 hours per week and no uplifts
Potential Salary - £33,127.20 - Based on 50 hours per week working Monday to Friday
- To advise the depot of any problems, changes to schedule etc.
- To ensure the organisation and accurate completion of all related paperwork.
- To participate in driver de-brief sessions at the end of each shift.
- To ensure compliance with all transport driver legislation and with company and site policies and procedures.
- To avoid stock damage in line with company and site procedures.
- To undertake the necessary training in order to carry out your role in a safe and efficient manner.
- To ensure that all training (especially related to Health and Safety) is adhered to at all times.
- To appropriately report any personal injury, accident or damage to any equipment, Machinery, premises or stock.
- To be flexible in the undertaking of your duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the function.
- To contribute towards the improvement of processes/methods of operating practices.
- Ensure you are the driving force behind delivering exceptional customer service.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must hold a valid Class 1 Licence
- Must hold a valid DCPC Card
- Must hold a Digi Card
- Manual handling may be required.
- Overtime will be expected.
- You will need to be enthusiastic, reliable, helpful and organised.
- Flexibility and the will to learn new skills and to undertake new challenges.
- Awareness for vehicle cleanliness.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0117 906 5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.