£29254.16 - £35025.52 per annum + Premium rate & Overtime
Wilko Worksop 1 week_1571576428
7 months ago
PERMANENT ROLE - CLASS 1 - up to £35,025.52
We are seeking qualified Class 1 drivers to join our team working for a well known Home store based out of Worksop.
- £12.23ph - For hours worked between Sunday 22:00 to Friday 21.59
- £16.31ph - For hours worked over 50 hours
- £18.34ph - For hours worked between Fri day 22:00 - Saturday 21:59
- £21.40ph - For hours worked between Saturday 22:00 to Sunday 21:59
- Contracted to 46 hours However on average you will work 50 hours per week
- Working any 5 out of 6 day
- Working at least 1 weekend day each week
- 5 out of 6 (Saturday always off) - Starting between 01:00 - 08:00, 12:00 - 16:00 or 20:00 - 23:59
- 5 out of 6 (Sunday always off) - 12:00-16:00 - Starting between 00:00 - 04:00 or 12:00 - 16:00
Basic Salary - £29,254.16pa - Based on 46 hours worked
£31,602.32 pa - Based on Sunday to Thursday, working 50 hours per week, starting at 22:00
£34,242.16 pa - Based on 5 out of 6 (Saturday off), working 50 hours per week, starting at 22:00
£35,025.52 pa - Based on 5 out of 6 (Saturday off), working 50 hours per week, starting at 14:00
PLEASE NOTE - Shifts are on a rotation and you may be asked to start at ANY TIME during your time band
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement and delivery of our customers' products, servicing the General Merchandise sector.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately, and that use of any point of delivery technology is used with attention to detail.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- A flexible approach to working patterns and start times as dictated by the needs of the business, and willing to spend nights away from base when required.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must have valid in date Class 1 licence
- Must have valid in date CPC
- Must hold Digital tachograph card
- Must not have more than 6 points on licence
- Right to work in the UK - Passport or Full Birth Certificate
- Experience of retail driving preferred
- Possess excellent customer facing awareness skills
- Good timekeeper and able to work unsupervised
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service
- Must have good communication skills and a flexible can do attitude to work
- Must have a good geographical knowledge
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the roll call 0117 906 5810 or email Wincantonjobs@meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.