Permanent Role - Any 4 out of 7 or Any 5 out of 7 available - Days - £28,600pa
We are looking for Class 1 Driver's to join one of the UK's most trusted retailers based out of a new depot Wellingborough
This role is paying £13.75ph with the following premiums:
- £15.75ph - for hours worked between 18:00 - 06:00
- £15.20ph - for hours worked between Friday 22:00 to Sunday 22:00
- £17.20ph - for hours worked between 18:00 - 06:00 on Saturday
- £20.62ph - for overtime hours
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Working 5 out of 7 weekends
Shift start times available: 05:00, 06:00, 08:00, 10:00, 12:00 & 14:00
Basic salary - £28,600pa based on 40 hours contracted with no premiums.
Our depot operates 24 hours per day / 7 days per week including weekends and bank holidays so it is essential that you are flexible.
You will be delivering products to national supermarkets and convenience stores. Products will be in cages so cage manoeuvring is required, it is therefore essential that applicants can carry out these duties.
What we expect from our drivers:
- Ownership for the safe and timely delivery of our customers' products.
- Securing caged loads and carrying out its transfer from depot to store.
- Operation of point of delivery technology, the completion of driver checks and documentation.
- Carrying out multi-drops within depot region.
- Adhering to Driving legislation and professional competence standards.
- Undertaking professional development.
- Investing in our award-winning health and safety standards
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service
Experience & Qualifications
- Must hold a valid Class 1 Licence
- Must hold a valid DCPC Card
- Must hold a Digi Card
- Must not have more than 6 points on your licence
- Minimum 6 months Class 1 experience is essential - 12 months experience is preferred
- A flexible approach to working patterns and start times to meet business needs
- Motivated and committed with high personal and professional standards
- Possess excellent communication skills, understand and follow both verbal and written information.
- Able to work within set timescales to meet customers service requirements.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0117 906 5810 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.