Permanent Role - Class 1 HIAB Relief Driver - OTE £38,430.60 - Monday - Friday
Calling all Class 1 Drivers!!!
Do you want to be more than just a Driver?
Do you want to do more than just sit in an RDC twiddling your thumbs?
Do you want a real opportunity to earn?
APPLY NOW for an exciting opportunity to join the team!
We are looking for Class 1 Relief Driver's to join one of the UK's leading supply chain provider based out of Stoke.
Salary - £30,420pa - £117 per day
Bonus - £100 - £150 per week
Night out - £27 per night out
Meal allowance - £3 per day
Saturdays - £125.03 per day
Sundays - £159.33 per day
Potential earning's - £38,430.60 pa - Based on the average bonus and 2 nights out a week
This is a permanent position and on average you will work 50 - 55 hours between Mondays to Friday with occasional Saturday work
You will be required to night out a minimum of 2 nights per week but 4 nights out would be preferred.
You will be required to operate a range of vehicles types and specifications across our fleet including Artic and Drawbar Combinations fitted with HIAB Remote control cranes or Manitou All Terrain Fork Lifts.
What we expect from our drivers:
- The accurate, timely movement and delivery of our customers' products.
- You will be responsible for delivering Construction Materials from point of manufacture to the end user - this could be a variety of products including bricks, blocks and roof tiles.
- Health and Safety is paramount, adhering to safe working practices and load security policies to always ensure the safety of yourself and others.
- Monday to Friday with nights out, and the occasional Saturday or Sunday if required.
- Full compliance with all relevant legislation.
- You will be required to operate a range of vehicle types and specifications across our fleet including Artic and Drawbar Combinations fitted with Hiab Remote control cranes or Manitou All Terrain Fork Lifts.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must hold an in date valid Class 1 Driving Licence.
- Must hold a valid in date CPC Licence.
- Must hold a Digital Tachograph Card.
- Must not have more than 6 points on your licence.
- Experience of operating either HIAB Crane off-loads or Demountable Fork Lifts is desired but not essential as full training will be given.
- Good timekeeper, ability to work unsupervised.
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering excellent service.
- Excellent geographical knowledge.
- Good communication skills, flexible, professional, can do attitude.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
Apply on line TODAY
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.