£34752.90 - £39171.73 per annum
Sainsbury North Ft1_1569157222
8 months ago
Permanent Role - Any 5 out of 7 - Days and Nights - up to £39,171.73pa
We are looking for Class 1 driver's to join our busy depot based out of Northampton.
This role is paying £14.07ph with the following premiums -
- £15.85ph - for hours worked between 00 - 06.00
- £21.10ph - for hours worked over 5
- Weekend work required
- Contracted to 5 hours per week
Various positions within the following start bands -
- 03:00 - 06:00
- 06:00 - 09:00
- 12:00 - 15:00
- 21:00 - 00.00
- 00:00 - 03:00
Salary for days- £34,752.90pa - Based on 47.5hrs a week starting at 05:00
Salary for nights - £39,171.73pa - Based on 47.5hrs a week and starting at 21:00
You will be delivering products to national supermarkets and convenience stores. Products will be in cages and therefore cage manoeuvring is required.
Due to the nature of the work movement of roller cages is required, it is therefore essential that the successful applicant is capable to carry out these duties.
What we expect from our drivers:
- Ownership for the safe and timely delivery of our customers' products.
- Securing caged loads and carrying out its transfer from depot to store.
- Operation of point of delivery technology, the completion of driver checks and documentation.
- Carrying out multi-drops within depot region.
- Adhering to Driving legislation and professional competence standards.
- Undertaking professional development.
- Investing in our award-winning health and safety standards
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service
Experience & Qualifications
- Must hold a valid Class 1 Licence
- Must hold a valid DCPC Card
- Must hold a Digi Card
- Must not have more than 6 points on your licence
- 9 months Class 1 experience is essential
- A flexible approach to working patterns and start times to meet business needs
- Motivated and committed with high personal and professional standards
- Possess excellent communication skills, understand and follow both verbal and written information.
- Able to work within set timescales to meet customers service requirements.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0117 906 5810 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.