Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Up to £34846.24 per annum
Howdens Nights Heml_1583676007
23 days ago
Permanent Role - Any 4 out of 7 - NIGHTS - £34,846.24pa
We have an exciting opportunity for Class 1 trunking Drivers based out of our depot in Hemel Hempstead.
- £34,846.24pa - Salary
- Start Times between: 16:00 - 18:00
- Contracted to 44 hours per week
- Any 4 out of 7 Shift Pattern
You will be completing trunking work on a nightly basis to depots across the country.
What we expect from our drivers:
- Responsible for the accurate, timely movement and delivery of our customers' products
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times
- Securing load of the trailer to ensure products are safely secured to minimise chances of damage.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times and to take ownership of customer issues on delivery
- Carry out multi-drop deliveries within the delivery window in a safe manner.
- Be aware of the vehicle defects and bring to the attention of Transport Office as necessary.
- Attend essential training in order to carry out the Driver role.
- To provide support in the Yard as required by the Transport Office
Experience and Qualifications
- Must hold an in date valid Class 1 Licence
- Must hold an in date valid CPC licence
- Must hold a Tachograph card
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Minimum 12 months Class 1 experience
- A good timekeeper and ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent geographical knowledge as deliveries throughout the British Isles
- Enthusiastic and reliable willing to go the extra mile for customer service
- Adhere and promote Health & Safety values
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the roll call 0117 906 5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.