PERMANENT ROLE - Monday to Friday - Nights - Up to £33,256.92pa
Experienced Class 1 night Driver needed for a leading Sports company based out of Trafford Park, Manchester
This is a permanent position on £11.91ph, with the following benefits:
- £13.05ph - For hours worked between 18:00 & 04:00
- £11.91ph - For hours worked between 04:00 & 18:00
- £13.10ph - For hours worked between 00:01 Saturday - 00.01 Monday
- £14.18ph - For hours worked on a bank holiday
- £30 - 6th shift payment plus hourly rate
- Shift - Monday to Friday nights
- Start time between - 18:00 to 20:00
- Contracted to 45 hours per week but on average you could be working up to 50 hours
There are 3 elements to this exciting role:
- Delivering palletised products to local stores or RDC's
- Collecting containers and delivering them to DC's or customer sites
- Shunting using a Terberg tug- Full training will provided for the right candidate
Minimal off-loading if required for most of the deliveries, However good physical health is required for the shunting part of this role.
Basic Salary - £27869.40 - Based on 45 hours per week
Potential Salary - up to £33,256.92 - Based on 50 hours per week and uplifts for the night shift
- To advise the depot of any problems, changes to schedule etc.
- To ensure the organisation and accurate completion of all related paperwork.
- To participate in driver de-brief sessions at the end of each shift.
- To ensure compliance with all transport driver legislation and with company and site policies and procedures.
- To avoid stock damage in line with company and site procedures.
- To undertake the necessary training in order to carry out your role in a safe and efficient manner.
- To appropriately report any personal injury, accident or damage to any equipment, Machinery, premises or stock.
- To be flexible in the undertaking of your duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the function.
- To contribute towards the improvement of processes/methods of operating practices.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must hold a valid in date Class 1 licence
- Must have 12 months Class 1 Experience
- Must hold a digi tacho card
- Must hold a valid in date CPC card
- Minimum of 21 hours towards CPC if expiry in 2019.
- Must have no more than 6 points on licence.
- You will need to be enthusiastic, reliable, helpful and organised.
- Flexibility and passion to learn new skills and to undertake new challenges.
- Awareness for vehicle cleanliness.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0117 906 5810 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.