PERMANENT ROLE - CLASS 1 - up to £38,936.72pa
We are seeking Class 1 drivers to join our team, working for a well known Home store based out of Magor.
- £12.23ph - For hours worked between Sunday 22:00 to Friday 21.59
- £16.31ph - For hours worked over 50 hours
- £18.34ph - For hours worked between Fri day 22:00 - Saturday 21:59
- £21.40ph - For hours worked between Saturday 22:00 to Sunday 21:59
- Contracted to 46 hours However on average you will work 50 hours per week
- Working any 5 out of 6 day
- Working at least 1 weekend day each week
- Friday to Tuesday or Thursday to Monday - Starting between 11:00 - 12:30
- Wednesday to Sunday or Thursday to Monday - Starting between 13:00 - 15:30
- Any 5 days out of 6 - Starting between 16:00 - 19:45
Basic Salary - £29,254.16 pa - Based on 46 hours worked
£38,936.72 - Based on Tuesday to Saturday / Thursday to Monday shift, working 50 hours per week, starting at 12:00 and working both weekend days
£38,936.72 - Based on Wednesday - Sunday / Thursday to Monday shift, working 50 hours per week, starting at 14:00 and working both weekend days
£33,362 to £38,936.72 - depending on the 5 days out of 6 worked - starting at 18:00.
PLEASE NOTE - Shifts are on a rotation and you may be asked to start at ANY TIME during your time band
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement and delivery of our customers' products, servicing the General Merchandise sector.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately, and that use of any point of delivery technology is used with attention to detail.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- A flexible approach to working patterns and start times as dictated by the needs of the business, and willing to spend nights away from base when required.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must have valid in date Class 1 licence
- Must have valid in date CPC
- Must hold Digital tachograph card
- Must not have more than 6 points on licence
- Right to work in the UK - Passport or Full Birth Certificate
- Experience of retail driving preferred
- Possess excellent customer facing awareness skills
- Good timekeeper and able to work unsupervised
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service
- Must have good communication skills and a flexible can do attitude to work
- Must have a good geographical knowledge
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you are interested in being part of an award winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the roll call 0117 906 5810 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.