PERMANENT ROLE - 45 HOURS WEEK - DAYS or NIGHTS - up to £33,658.92pa
We are looking to recruit Class 1 Drivers to support our growing team at our award winning British catalogue retailer operating in Kettering.
This role is £11.85ph with the following premiums -
- £13.56ph - for hours worked between 18:00 - 06:00
- £14.79ph - for any hours worked over 45 hours (minus breaks)
- Contracted to 45 hours per week
- Start times between 10:30 - 02:00
Working a 5 out of 7 on a rotating pattern rota -
- 8 weeks of - Sunday to Thursday
- Then 8 weeks of - Tuesday to Saturday
- Followed by 8 weeks of - Monday to Friday
Basic salary £27,729 - Based on 45 hours per week and no uplifts
Potential salary - NIGHTS - £33,658.92pa - Based on starting at 00:00 and working 50 hours per week
Potential salary - DAYS- £32,591.88pa - Based on starting at 12:00 and working 50 hours per week
You will be either trunking or delivering to stores in and around the east coast and Midlands area, so a good knowledge of the midlands would be an advantage, Therefore Town/City driving will be required.
- You will be required to accurately and efficiently complete delivery of stock within timescales set.
- You will ensure all required documentation is completed accurately and in line with legislation.
- You will attend any relevant training as required to ensure you remain fully equipped to perform your role effectively and to assist in the development of continuous improvement.
- You will be responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and other operatives by adhering to safe working practices and the Health & Safety at Work Act.
- You will report any accident or damage to any equipment or machinery.
- You will be multi dropping deliveries to stores.
- You will be using tail lifts and handling roll cages
Experience & Qualifications
- You MUST hold a valid in date Class 1 licence
- You MUST hold a valid in date CPC licence & Digi Card
- You MUST not have no more than 6 points on your licence
- Minimum licence held for at least 12 months
- Commercial driving experience is desirable
- You must be fully flexible in relation to shifts and duties
- You must be able to provide a time critical delivery service in line with site KPI's including fuel efficiency.
NB - Applicants will also undergo a driving and medical assessment.
Due to the nature of the work heavy lifting is required. It is therefore essential that the successful applicant is capable to carry out this nature of work.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0117 906 5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.