PERMANENT ROLE - Monday to Friday - Minimum 2 nights out per week - £31,482.24pa
We are looking for a committed and reliable Class 1 bulk tanker Drivers, delivering construction materials, predominantly bulk & bagged cement based out of Hope valley.
- £14.03ph - for hours worked on a Saturday
- £83ph - for hours worked on a Saturday
- Shift pattern - Monday to Friday with optional Saturday work
- 48 hours contract
- Start times between00 - 06.00
- Minimum 2 nights out per week but can be up to 4 nights out (Full Tramping)
- Night out allowance - £25 per night
Basic Salary - £28,005.12ph - Based on 48 hours a week only
Potential Salary - £31,482.24pa - Based on 50 hours and 2 nights out per week
Experience as a Bulk tanker driver is preferred however full training is provided.
What we expect from our drivers
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement and delivery of our customers' products, servicing the Construction sector.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately with attention to detail.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements (opt out available).
Experience & Qualifications
- Must hold a valid Class 1 licence
- Must hold a valid driver CPC and Digi tacho card
- Must not have more than 6 points on licence
- Minimum 12 months Class 1 driving experience required
- Must be fully flexible on working hours
- Full bulk tanker training will be provided
- Possess excellent customer facing awareness
- Good timekeeper and able to work unsupervised.
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service.
- Must have good communication skills and a flexible 'can do' attitude to work.
- Must have a good geographical knowledge.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0117 906 5810 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.