Howdens Hemel FTC N_1609073615
28 days ago
6 Month Fixed Term Contract - Any 4 out of 7 - NIGHTS - £34,846.24 pro-rata
We have an exciting opportunity for Class 1 trunking Drivers based out of our depot in Hemel Hempstead.
- £34,846.24 pro-rata
- Start Times between: 15:00 - 19:00
- Contracted to 44 hours per week
- Any 4 out of 7 Shift Pattern
You will be completing trunking work on a nightly basis to depots across the country.
What we expect from our drivers:
- Responsible for the accurate, timely movement and delivery of our customers' products
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times
- Securing load of the trailer to ensure products are safely secured to minimise chances of damage.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times and to take ownership of customer issues on delivery
- Carry out multi-drop deliveries within the delivery window in a safe manner.
- Be aware of the vehicle defects and bring to the attention of Transport Office as necessary.
- Attend essential training in order to carry out the Driver role.
- To provide support in the Yard as required by the Transport Office
Experience and Qualifications
- Must hold a valid Class 1 Licence
- Must hold a valid DCPC Card
- Must hold a valid tacho Card
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Minimum 2 years Class 1 driving experience is essential
- Possess excellent communication skills, understand and follow both verbal and written information.
- Able to work within set timescales to meet customers service requirements.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
Meridian Business Support Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.