PERMANENT ROLE - Monday - Friday - Days - up to £30,727.80pa
We are looking for Class 1 Drivers to join the UK's leading supply chain provider based out of Wissington.
This role is £11.91ph with the following premiums -
- £13.05ph - For hours worked between 18.00 - 04.00
- £13.10ph - For hours worked between 00.01 Saturday - 00.01 Monday
- £14.18ph - For hours worked on a Bank holidays
- £24.70 - Night out allowance
- £30.00 - 6th shift payment plus hourly rate
Start times - Set start times between 04.00 - 08.00
Contracted to 45 hours but on average you could be working up to 60
You will need to be flexible to night out if required
Basic Salary - £27,869.40pa - Based on 45 hours worked and no uplifts
Potential earnings - up to £30,727.80pa - Based on 50 hours per week starting at 06.00
You will be required to complete up to 5 drops per day transporting food, retail and manufacturing products.
- To advise the depot of any problems, changes to schedule etc.
- To ensure the organisation and accurate completion of all related paperwork.
- To participate in driver de-brief sessions at the end of each shift.
- To ensure compliance with all transport driver legislation and with company and site policies and procedures.
- To avoid stock damage in line with company and site procedures.
- To undertake the necessary training in order to carry out your role in a safe and efficient manner.
- To ensure that all training (especially related to Health and Safety) is adhered to at all times.
- To appropriately report any personal injury, accident or damage to any equipment, Machinery, premises or stock.
- To be flexible in the undertaking of your duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the function.
- To use the mobile tracking device at all times
- To contribute towards the improvement of processes/methods of operating practices.
- Ensure you are the driving force behind delivering exceptional customer service.
Experience & Qualifications
- You MUST hold a valid in date Class 1 licence
- You MUST hold a valid in date CPC licence.
- You MUST hold a Digi Card
- You MUST not have more than 6 points on your licence
- Minimum licence held for at least 6 months
- Commercial driving experience is desirable
- You must be fully flexible in relation to shifts and duties
- You need to be able to ensure correct and accurate completion of documentation in line with legislative and company policies and procedures.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the roll call 0117 906 5810 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.