Class 1 Driver with FLT - Days - Monday to Friday
Meridian Business Support are recruiting for Class 1 Drivers, for an exciting opportunity to work for our prestigious company, driving out of Haydock;
- £10.50ph - Hourly rate
- £15.75 - after eight hours
- £15.75 - for Saturday working
- £21.00 - for Sunday working
- Starting between 05.00 & 07.00
- Some nights out may be required
You will be delivering FLT's by delivering them off the rear ramp/ tail lift.
- To ensure the safe and efficient handling of the vehicle in all respects, including the optimisation of fuel usage, cleanliness of cab etc.
- To conduct pre shift checks on vehicle and report any maintenance issues/concerns in a timely manner and in line with company/site defect policy and procedure
- To ensure compliance with all transport driver legislation and with company and site policies and procedures
- To avoid stock damage in line with company and site procedures
- To undertake the necessary training in order to carry out role in a safe, correct and efficient manner
- To ensure that all training (especially related to Health and Safety) is adhered to at all times
- To ensure that any concerns regarding Health and Safety is immediately reported to a member of the Management Team
- To maintain a high standard of personal presentation while undertaking the role
Experience & Qualifications
- Must hold valid in date Class 1 licence
- Must have two years of Class 1 experience
- Must have a FLT license
- Must hold valid in date CPC card
- Must hold DIGI card
- You must not have more than 6 points on your licence
- Be fully flexible in relation to shifts and duties and able
- Need to be able to ensure correct and accurate completion of documentation in line with legislative and company policies and procedures
- Able to provide a time critical delivery service in line with site KPI's including fuel efficiency
- Applicants will also undergo a driving and medical assessment as part of the recruitment process.
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0121 633 6670 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.