£27622.40 - £37658.88 per annum
0118 907 3199
17 days ago
We are looking for a committed and reliable Class 1 bulk tanker Drivers, delivering construction materials, predominantly Bulk Cement based out of Dagenham.
- £13.28ph - Rate of Pay
- £19.92ph – For any hours worked on a Saturday
- £26.56ph – For any hours worked on a Sunday or Bank holiday
- £26.50 per night - Night out allowance
- Shift pattern - Monday to Friday
- Start times between 04.00 – 06.00
- Tramping as required
Contracted to 40 hours a week but on average you will normally work 48 per week, delivering construction materials predominantly bulk or bagged powdered cement to construction sites in curtain-sides or Bulk Tanker.
Salary - £33,146.88 pa - Based on 48 hours a week and no uplifts
Potential Salary - £37,658.88 pa - Based on 48 hours and 4 nights out per week
Basic Salary - £27,622.40 – Based on contracted 40 hours and no uplifts
What we expect from our drivers:
- You will be delivering bulk powder products on tankers and also delivering palletised products on curtain-siders.
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement and delivery of our customers’ products, servicing the Construction sector.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately with attention to detail.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements (opt out available).
- Keep truck clean at all times.
- Flexible to work weekends if necessary
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must hold a valid Class 1 licence
- Must hold a valid driver CPC and Digi tacho card
- Must not have more than 6 points on licence
- Minimum 12 months Class 1 driving experience required
- Must be fully flexible on working hours
- Full bulk tanker training will be provided
- Possess excellent customer facing awareness
- Good timekeeper and able to work unsupervised.
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service.
- Must have good communication skills and a flexible ‘can do’ attitude to work.
- Must have a good geographical knowledge.
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE