Up to £30354.24 per annum
9 months ago
PERMENANT ROLE - Monday - Friday - £30,354.24pa
We currently are recruiting Class 1 Drivers, for an exciting opportunity to work for our prestigious DIY Company, driving out of Bristol (Portbury).
- £11.56ph - Hourly Rate
- £17.50ph - for hours worked over 50 hours
- £17.50ph - for hours worked between 01:00 - 04:00
- Start times between 01:00 - 04:00
- Contracted to 50 hours, however normal week is 50 - 60 hours
- Monday to Friday working week
Predominantly you will be delivering to Trade Counter stores, completing up to 5 drops per day and driving mainly double deckers. This role involves relationship building with our customers and therefore Customer service is a key factor within this role.
Cage work is required
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive.
- You will adhere to Safe Working Practices.
- You will commit to safe and efficient handling of vehicles - optimising fuel usage and taking responsibility for the cleanliness of vehicles.
- You will also undertake other such duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the Transport function or to support our customer.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Candidates must possess a Class 1 licence, be smartly presented and demonstrate a flexible approach.
- A clean driving licence and a minimum of two years driving experience would be desirable.
- Drivers CPC is an essential requirement.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role or customer service would be advantageous.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Due to the nature of the work heavy lifting is required. It is therefore essential that the successful applicant is capable to carry out this nature of work.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the roll call 0117 906 5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.