£28788.88 - £31178.88 per annum + Benefits
Breedon Aldridge Rel_1609780724
15 days ago
PERMANENT ROLE - Monday to Friday -Full Tramper - Up too £31,178.88pa
We are looking for a committed and reliable Class 1 bulk tanker Relief Drivers, delivering construction materials, predominantly bulk & bagged cement based out of Aldridge.
- £11.53ph - Rate of Pay
- £14.42ph - for hours worked on a Saturday
- £17.93ph - for hours worked on a Sunday and bank holiday
- Shift pattern - Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 Saturday's (Rota)
- Start times between 04.00 - 06.00
- Minimum 2 Nights out a week
- £25 per night out
Basic Salary - £28,788.88pa - Based on 48 hours a week only
Potential Salary - £31,178.88pa - Based on 48 hours and 2 nights out per week
Experience as a Bulk tanker driver is preferred however full training is provided.
What we expect from our drivers
- You will support several depots in the West Midlands / Hope Valley areas to deliver Bulk Cement to construction sites.
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement and delivery of our customers' products, servicing the Construction sector.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately with attention to detail.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements (opt out available).
- Keep truck clean at all times.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must hold a valid Class 1 licence
- Must hold a valid driver CPC and Digi tacho card
- Must not have more than 6 points on licence
- Minimum 12 months Class 1 driving experience required
- Must be fully flexible on working hours
- Full bulk tanker training will be provided
- Possess excellent customer facing awareness
- Good timekeeper and able to work unsupervised.
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service.
- Must have good communication skills and a flexible 'can do' attitude to work.
- Must have a good geographical knowledge.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.