Up to £30809.52 per annum
Screwfix Portbury D_1602748652
4 days ago
PERMENANT ROLE - Monday - Friday - DAYS - £30,809.52pa
We currently are recruiting Class 1 Drivers, for an exciting opportunity to work for our prestigious DIY Company, driving out of Portbury, Bristol.
- £11.85ph - Hourly Rate
- £17.77ph - for hours worked between 01:00 - 04:00
- Start times between 01:00 - 04:00
- Contracted to 50 hours, however normal week is 50 - 60 hours
- Working 5 out of 7 days
Predominantly you will be delivering cages and items such as copper pipes and radiators to Trade Counter stores, completing up to 5 drops per day and driving mainly double deckers. This role involves relationship building with our customers and therefore Customer service is a key factor within this role.
- Ensuring you are compliant with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive.
- You will Adhere to Safe Working Practices.
- You will commit to safe and efficient handling of vehicles - optimising fuel usage and taking responsibility for the cleanliness of vehicles.
- You will also undertake other such duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the Transport function or to support our customer.
Experience and Qualifications:
- You MUST hold a valid in date Class 1 licence
- You MUST hold a CPC licence
- You MUST hold a Tachograph card
- You cannot have more than 6 penalty points on your licence
- Minimum 6 months class 1 driving experience preferred
- We require all candidates to be smartly presented
- We require all candidates to demonstrate a flexible approach
- Previous experience in a customer facing role or customer service would be advantageous
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
Due to the nature of the work heavy lifting is required. It is therefore essential that the successful applicant is capable to carry out this nature of work.
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the roll call 0117 906 5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.