PERMANENT ROLE - Monday to Friday - Crane Driver - up to £40,081.42pa
We are looking for a committed and reliable Class 1 Crane/HIAB Driver, to join our prestigious contract based out of Peterborough.
This is a permanent role paying £11.91ph with the following:
- £14.18ph - For hours worked on Bank Holidays
- £24.70 - Per night out
- £50 - Per week for crane/HIAB Licence holders
- Start times between00 - 06.00
- Shift pattern - Monday to Friday
- 23 days holiday
- Minimum of 2 nights out per week , However 4 nights out a week would be IDEAL
- £1000 Joining bonus - £500 paid after 3 months & £500 paid after 9 months
NEW DRIVERS WILL BE CONSIDERED but MUST HAVE HIAB or be ALLMI accredited
You will be required to deliver Block paving and general concrete products to construction sites within the UK.
Basic Salary - £30,496.40- Based on 45 hours a week only and no uplifts
Potential Salary - £37,759.62pa - Based on 52 hours, Weekly Crane/HIAB allowance, 2 nights out per week and £1000 joining bonus
Potential Salary - £40,081.42pa - Based on 52 hours, Weekly Crane/HIAB allowance, 4 nights out per week and £1000 joining bonus
What we expect from our drivers
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement and delivery of our customers' products, servicing the Construction sector.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately with attention to detail.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements (opt out available).
Experience & Qualifications
- Must hold a valid Class 1/HGV1 licence
- Must hold a valid driver CPC and Digi tacho card.
- Must not have more than 6 points on licence.
- Must be fully flexible on working hours.
- Must have a good geographical knowledge.
- Ideally have 6 month driving experience but NEW DRIVERS CONSIDERED but MUST HAVE HIAB or be ALLMI accredited
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0117 906 5810 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.