£30496.40 - £39081.42 per annum
AI Ashbourne HIAB_1579447374
8 months ago
PERMANENT ROLE - Monday to Friday - Crane Driver - up to £39,081.42pa
We are looking for a committed and reliable Class 1 Crane/HIAB Driver, to join our prestigious contract based out of Ashbourne.
This is a permanent role paying £11.91ph with the following:
- £14.18ph - For hours worked on Bank Holidays
- £24.70 - Per night out
- £50 - Per week for HIAB Licence holders
- Start times between 05:00 - 06:00
- Shift pattern - Monday to Friday
- 23 days holiday
- Minimum of 2 nights out per week , However 4 nights out a week would be IDEAL
You will be required to deliver Block paving and general concrete products to construction sites within the UK.
Basic Salary - £30,496.40- Based on 45 hours a week only and no uplifts
Potential Salary - £36,759.62pa - Based on 52 hours, Weekly Crane/HIAB allowance, 2 nights out per week
Potential Salary - £39,081.42pa - Based on 52 hours, Weekly Crane/HIAB allowance, 4 nights out per week
What we expect from our drivers
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement and delivery of our customers' products, servicing the Construction sector.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately with attention to detail.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements (opt out available).
Experience & Qualifications
- Must hold a valid Class 1/HGV1 licence
- Must hold a valid driver CPC and Digi tacho card.
- Must not have more than 6 points on licence.
- Must have a HIAB/Crane licence & recent experience.
- Must be fully flexible on working hours.
- Must have a good geographical knowledge.
- ALLMI accredited preferred, but not essential
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0117 906 5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.