PERMANENT ROLE - Class 1 Bulk Tank / Curtainside Driver - Monday to Friday - up to £32,606.73 pa
We are looking for a committed and reliable Class 1 Bulk Tank / Curtainside Drivers to work on our Cement Link contract based out of Aberthaw, delivering construction materials predominantly Bulk or Bagged Cement.
- £10.46ph - Hours worked between Monday & Friday
- £13.08ph - Hours worked on Saturday
- £15.69ph - Hours worked on a Sunday/Bank holiday
- Start time - 04:00 - 07:00 as stipulated by planner
- Contracted to 40 hours per week however on average you will work 50 hours per week
- 4 nights tramping per week
- £26.00 per night out
You will be delivering bulk cement or bagged cement to Ready Mix sites, Block Works & Trade Counters in the South Wales and Southwest areas.
Monday to Friday, tramping 4 nights per week with 1 in 6 Saturdays to be worked.
Basic salary - £22,593.93 pa based on contracted hours + no uplifts.
Potential earnings's - £32,606.73 pa - Based on 50 hours per week, 1 in 6 Saturdays and 4 nights out per week.
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement and delivery of our customer's products, servicing the Construction sector.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately with attention to detail.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements.
Experience & Qualifications
- The applicant must hold full Class 1 licence, driver CPC and Digi tacho card.
- Must not have more than 6 points on licence.
- Must be fully flexible on working hours.
- Bulk tanker training provided
- Possess excellent customer facing awareness.
- Good timekeeper and able to work unsupervised.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0117 906 5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.