PERMANENT ROLE - Monday to Friday - Full Tramper - up to £34,611.92pa
We are looking for a committed and reliable Class 1 bulk tanker Driver, delivering construction materials, predominantly Bulk Cement based out of Cauldon.
- £11.53ph - Rate of pay
- £14.41ph - For hours worked on a Saturday
- £17.30ph - For hours worked on a Sunday
- £25 per night out
- Start times between 04.00 - 06.00
- Shift pattern - Monday to Friday + Occasional Saturday
- 4 nights out be week, However we will consider drivers who are able to night out a minimum of 2 nights per week
You will be required to deliver Bulk cement (Powered) to construction sites within the UK, tramping out 4 nights per week.
Basic Salary - £28,778.88pa- Based on 48 hours a week only
Potential Salary - £34,611.92pa - Based on 50 hours and 4 nights out per week
What we expect from our drivers
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement and delivery of our customers' products, servicing the Construction sector.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately with attention to detail.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements (opt out available).
Experience & Qualifications
- Must hold a valid Class 1 licence
- Must hold a valid driver CPC and Digi tacho card.
- Must not have more than 6 points on licence.
- Class 1 driving experience preferred.
- Must be fully flexible on working hours.
- Full bulk tanker training will be provided.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call 0117 906 5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.