£26416 - £33020 per annum
0118 907 3199
13 days ago
We are looking for a committed and reliable Class 1 Night Drivers, delivering construction materials, predominantly Bulk and Bagged Cement, to join our team in Aberthaw.
- £12.70ph – Hourly Rate
- Start times between: 16:00 – 18:00
- Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday
- Contracted to 40 hours per week, however on average you will work 50 hours per week
You will be delivering both Powdered Bulk and Bagged Cement to ready-mix sites, block works & trade counters in the South Wales and Southwest areas.
Potential earning’s - £33,020.00pa – Based on 50 hours per week
Basic salary - £26,416.00pa – Based on 40 hours with no uplifts
What we expect from our drivers:
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement and delivery of our customers’ products, servicing the Construction sector.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately with attention to detail.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements (opt out available).
- Always keep truck clean.
- Good timekeeper and able to work unsupervised.
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service.
- Must have good communication skills and a flexible ‘can do’ attitude to work.
- Must have a good geographical knowledge.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must hold a valid HGV LGV Class 1 license
- Must hold a valid Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (DCPC Card)
- Must hold a Digital Tachograph card
- Must not have more than 6 points on your license
- Minimum 12 months C+E driving experience required.
- Must be fully flexible on working hours.
- Possess excellent customer facing awareness.
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE